ALUMINUM INJECTION UNDER PRESSURE
AT THE HEART OF INNOVATION !
MBF Aluminum, with its team of 15 engineers and technicians, ensures the development and design of technical injected aluminum parts.
MBF Aluminum also has a consulting role with its customers, from the first specifications to the validation of the finished product and its industrialization.
- Product-process development
- CAD design
- Tooling methods
Reinforced by a true technological culture right from the co-design phase, MBF Aluminum has always brought the product-process solutions adapted to the specifications of the customer specifications.
Research, then technical proposals, and the application of robust product-process solutions are the driving force behind MBF Aluminum's know-how.
- Product design - process design (Catia, Pro Eng, ...)
- Finite element calculations
- Foundry simulation (filling and cooling)
- Any prototyping (stereolithography, gravity, under pressure)
- Integration of molding components (inserts, tubes, ...) and assembly
- Integration of other aluminum-based materials (Aluminum / Silicon family)
- Study of technology transfers to the pressure foundry